This delightful mid-terrace house comprises; a spacious and brand new kitchen / dining room, with built in appliances opening onto a well maintained South facing private garden, separate living room with fireplace and bay window, tiled bathroom with separate shower, three bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes and off-street parking. Gracefield Gardens is a popular residential road that is located just off Streatham High Road where a range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found. Streatham and Streatham Hill stations are within close proximity. Available from the 28th May, unfurnished. Suitable for a family, couple or maximum of two occupants sharing.
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 comes into force on 1 June 2019.
- The rent
- A Refundable Tenancy Deposit, five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above. This will be protected in a Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS).
- A Refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at one week' rent
- Payments in respect of all utilities, communication services, TV license and council tax
- Changes to the tenancy - if a tenant requests changes to the tenancy, you may charge up to £50 (including VAT) for the work involved in amending the AST or the amount of your 'reasonable costs' if they are higher
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
- A default fee for late payment of rent or replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
- Early Termination - if the tenant requests to leave early, before the fixed term has expired, you may charge an early termination fee which must not exceed the financial loss the landlord will incur in permitting the early termination (i.e. loss of rent to the end of the fixed term of the tenancy). An agent may charge the 'reasonable costs' incurred in making the arrangements for early termination. If you are going to make such charges, you should give evidence to the tenant of the specific costs incurred.
- Reference check fees
- Inventory fees
- Tenancy check out fees
- End of tenancy profession cleans
- Payments to third parties - e.g. requiring the tenant to pay referencing fees directly to the reference check provider rather than to you.
Redress scheme: The Property Ombudsman
Membership number: D05186
Client Money Protection provider: Money Shield
Membership number: 58328659