A fabulous four double bedroom period house with accommodation arranged over three floors. The house retains many original features and is bright and neutrally decorated throughout.The ground floor comprises; double reception room, modern fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with integrated appliances; including a dishwasher, WC, basement and private garden. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, contemporary family bathroom with bath tub and separate shower and master bedroom to the front with bay window and stylish en suite bathroom. The property has been refurbished to a high standard throughout and is equipped with a Megaflo system for high pressure showers. Located within close proximity of Streatham Hill BR and Tooting Bec Common. Furnished. Please note there is an additional £80.00 per month charge, for a cleaner, arranged by the landlord.
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 comes into force on 1 June 2019.
- The rent
- A Refundable Tenancy Deposit, five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above. This will be protected in a Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS).
- A Refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at one week' rent
- Payments in respect of all utilities, communication services, TV license and council tax
- Changes to the tenancy - if a tenant requests changes to the tenancy, you may charge up to £50 (including VAT) for the work involved in amending the AST or the amount of your 'reasonable costs' if they are higher
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
- A default fee for late payment of rent or replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
- Early Termination - if the tenant requests to leave early, before the fixed term has expired, you may charge an early termination fee which must not exceed the financial loss the landlord will incur in permitting the early termination (i.e. loss of rent to the end of the fixed term of the tenancy). An agent may charge the 'reasonable costs' incurred in making the arrangements for early termination. If you are going to make such charges, you should give evidence to the tenant of the specific costs incurred.
- Reference check fees
- Inventory fees
- Tenancy check out fees
- End of tenancy profession cleans
- Payments to third parties - e.g. requiring the tenant to pay referencing fees directly to the reference check provider rather than to you.
Redress scheme: The Property Ombudsman
Membership number: D05186
Client Money Protection provider: Money Shield
Membership number: 58328659